Phone Number : 008615195010186
April 25, 2019
Transformer Cooling Oil treatment methods:
1. Pressure filtration method: Insulating oil for power transformer must have insulation and thermal conductivity (national standard) at the installation site. Pressure filtration method is commonly used to complete the general drying (removing moisture) and purification (removing dirt) of insulating oil.
2. Open valves 8 and 11, then start the oil pump, and then open valves 6 and 7. When shutting down, shut down 6 and 7 first, then shut down the oil pump, and then shut down the valves of 8 and 11.
In normal operation, the pressure gauge works normally under the pressure of 3*10~4*10 Pa. If impurities and oil paper are blocked, the pressure will increase. When the pressure reaches 6*10 Pa, the filter paper must be stopped and replaced.
The filter paper is dried for 24 hours in an oven at 80-90℃ before use and placed in a clean container.
The filter screen is cleaned every 10-15 hours. At the beginning, the oil is filtered for 3-5 minutes. The outlet hole is sent back to the dirty oil tank through the valve 10 for re-filtration. The oil in the filter is stored and sent back to the dirty oil system through the valve 9 for re-filtration.
The above oil filter should be carried out several times until the essence and drying are qualified.
3. Filter Transformer cooling oil with power:
(1) When the voltage is higher than 10V, it is not advisable to use live oil filter. Because there are more bubbles in the process of filtration, the bubbles will be free under the action of higher voltage, which will deteriorate the insulation performance of oil and lead to internal discharge. The gas released from the oil in the gas relay is regularly discharged during live oil filtration.
(2) When electrified oil filter, the oil pipe and oil filter should be grounded reliably to protect the personal safety of the staff. The staff should be professional, be monitored and wear good insulating articles.
(3) Operation: 4 and 5 diagonal valve joints, connected with pressure filter buckle, valve 4 extracts oil, from the valve 5 back to the tank, through a number of cycles of filtering, until meeting the standards.
CORRUGATED FIN FOLDING AND WELDING MACHINES
corrugated fins wall making machine
corrugated fins wall seam welding machine
steel roll feeding machine
corrugated fin wall leakage test machine